Monday, December 15, 2008

More Progress on December BJP

Here is the current progress on my December BJP. If you look closely, you'll see a diagonal line leading to the upper right corner. Maybe I'll use it and maybe I won't. There is also a spiral sketched in the lower right corner. I'm not sure if I'm going to put a spiral there either.

If you look even more closely, you can see a small blurry spot on the diagonal beaded lines. That's a snowflake in the air between the camera and the page. My method for getting a good picture is to put the item on the floor just inside the patio door. Then I open the door and the screen for the best light and take the photo with the camera set on macro with no flash. Snow can be a hazard at this time of year. But I am dedicated to my art (such as it is)!

Here's the previously missing pin that inspired the color scheme for December. It still needs fringe and the pin back. In the previous photo, I couldn't get it to run horizontally. I'm gradually getting as smart as my camera, and here is the proof.

No comments: