Wednesday, February 29, 2012

White Doll Finished!



I finished the white doll last weekend. She doesn't have a name yet. She has gone on a little trip with two of her girlfriends, Little Greeny and It's Not Easy Being Red. I hope that they'll find a name for the white doll on their journey. I expect them back the end of May. Road trip with the girlfriends! It sounds like fun!

Here's Little Greeny:


And here's It's Not Easy Being Red:


The little girlfriends really haven't gone that far away. They're at Second Reformed Church in Zeeland for a fiber arts show. I'll go over to visit them next week, after they get settled.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I can't believe there are no comments on this post... These three dolls make me happy, make me want to bead all day, make me thank the universe! Little white doll is an angel. Maybe that's her name, Angel... What do you think?